If an eBook is published by EBSCO, you will see this in the catalog record:
1. Download Adobe Digital Editions using the instructions in the box above.
2. In the eBook's record, click .
3. Click 'Sign in/Create account.'
4. Sign in using your MyEBSCOhost account or a Google account. The first time you log in with a Google account, select 'Yes' to agree to the personal data usage agreement.
5. Select PDF for Download Format and check the box acknowledging that Adobe Digital Editions is installed.
6. Open the file in Adobe Digital Editions.
1. Click Download and sign into your myEBSCOhost account or create one using the collapsible menu in the upper left corner of the screen. NOTE: Apple users must use the Safari Browser.
2. Sign in to your myEBSCOhost account or a Google account.
3. Click Download in the record.
4. Select a format and click Download.
5. Click Allow.
6. Click Open in Bluefire Reader. The blue "BR" icon should be present when you click "Open in Bluefire Reader." If a different icon is present, click "More..." and scroll until you can choose the Bluefire Reader icon.
7. The book will appear in Bluefire Reader on the bookshelf.
In EBSCO and ProQuest eBook databases, print, download, and access permissions differ for each eBook. This information is in the record for each title. See below for examples.
If you experience problems opening eBooks on your PC: