You may export a library from EndNote, RefWorks, Mendeley and import the library to Zotero. You export the citations, not the PDFs. You have to add those afterward to each record.
- In you current manager find the export option, usually under File or Edit menus. For EndNote Online it is under Format.
- You can Export an individual folder or entire library (select one)
- Save the Export file as RIS or RefMan RIS
- Export and save file on your computer (example - library.ris)
Import to Zotero
- In Zotero, My Library or a specific subfolder (left side) to import citations
- In Zotero, select the File menu and choose Import...
- In popup-window locate and select the export file (example - library.ris)
- Select Open
- Citations should all import.
- Add article PDFs for each citation